Follow on Instagram

Friday, March 25, 2016

Indie Market



The Indie Market! My new favorite pop up market that's hosted once a month in Tampa Heights. It features local artist, vendors, art, home decor, plants, and so much more that's hidden in Tampa Bay community.












































Outfit Detail;
Forever 21 Pants (old)
Urban Outfitters Top (similar here)



The Indie Market! My new favorite pop up market that's hosted once a month in Tampa Heights. It features local artist, vendors, art, home decor, plants, and so much more that's hidden in Tampa Bay community. This was my second visit to the local market and I always score some amazing one of a kind pieces. One of my favorite vendors this month is a local artist that creates one of a kind hand made weavings, from dream catchers, to wall art displays. I have already purchased two of her items, and they are now one some of my favorite pieces in my home.  You can find some of her creations on her website Weavings and Beyond. Check it out!

This weeks outfit post feature's a more casual look. A favorite piece i'm wearing is the Madewell neck scarf. I've been dying for one exactly like this! Unfortunately I don't have a Madewell store nearby, but when I was visiting Denver I made a point to check it out and had to resit buying the entire store.
I like mixing color's and patterns, and that's what I was going for in this post. The red scarf was a colorful pop to a more monochromatic outfit.



xoxo,
gabby




No comments:

Post a Comment